THE TERM “VISITORS” SHALL MEAN ANY VISITOR TO THE BLOG
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS BEFORE THE USE OF WWW.BRANDINGLEAKS.COM BLOG (“BLOG”) AND ITS CONTENTS. BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE BLOG, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THE “TERMS”, WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY QUESTIONS, VISITORS SHOULD CONTACT US TO REQUEST CLARIFICATIONS, BEFORE STARTING THEIR NAVIGATION. IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH THAT PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS BLOG.
Bringing remote (“digital”) independent information and resources to support Visitors’ research and studies related to the subjects of the “digital economy”, “e-business”, “marketing-finance”, “new economy” “Web 3.0”, “knowledge and information society” and “technology”. The Blog is positioned as an independent “news reporting” focused on the publications of practices and tools related to business and finance, including but not limited to: business valuation, intangible assets valuation and management, digital marketing, e-commerce, influence marketing, branding, innovative digital communication trends, and practices as well as the observation of innovative financial services and products related to the mentioned subjects and its trends.
Some subjects will also bring insights related to international court decisions where issues of “digital economy”, “new economy”, “intellectual property”, “crypto-assets”, “digital assets” and “business valuation” were factored in the final court decisions or by published research posted by renowned law schools and recognized experts.
Our target audiences are the people involved in the research and practice of communication and marketing, entrepreneurs, investors, and professional managers of all levels, in addition to financiers, accountants, and legal professionals interested in the Blog informational resources.
It is important to note that the Blog has no direct purpose of marketing, promoting, intermediating, or advertising the sale of any unofficial investment product or services, including the purchases or sales of tangible and intangible assets. If some unauthorized sources promote any form of such type of investment Visitors who use the Blog must verify the rules, conditions, reputation, and guarantees offered by such business promoters.
We may eventually support legal business opportunities communication promoted by independent agents. However, Visitors must be advised that no legal and reputable investment firm or agent can guarantee current or future results. Any report, data, or testimonial presented in sponsored sources may not be representative of the real-life experience of other clients, as well as not represent the endorsement or the guarantee of future performance or success.
In the event of any doubts in this regard, Visitors should contact such sources directly, before any voluntary decision or action they are considering.
Using the blog
Visitors will have free and full access to the Blog’s contents, except for specific books or studies produced and promoted directly by the authorized sponsors. Any other form of unauthorized promotion or communication will be considered a violation of copyright principles, including those related to the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act), subject to legal penalties.
Anyone over their legal adult age, with access to the internet and possession of a personal computer, may have access to the contents of the Blog. Persons under the legal age may have access if they are represented by their legal guardians, who will be bound by these Terms.
When visiting the Blog, Visitors irrevocably and irreversibly agree not to share, publish, or disclose any total or partial content of the Contents without a) attaching the query source published on the Blog using a “hyperlink”; b) requesting authorization from the Blog’s sponsors. Any violation of these conditions will give rise to a violation of the copyright of the Blog and its legal controllers.
Visitors also agree to:
- Do not violate any law, including the copyright of third parties related to their content published on the Blog.
- Do not share any passwords, allow third parties to access or edit the contents, or take any action that exposes the Blog’s codes and productions.
- Trying to access Blog’s hosting accounts and folders.
- Sell, resell, transfer, manipulate or misuse any part or content of the Blog.
- “Reverse engineering” the Blog, its features, layout, graphic identity, service descriptions, contents, and methodologies, in addition to decompiling, disassembling, or attempting to discover the Blog’s source codes or any part of it, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, notwithstanding this limitation.
- Attempt to interfere, invade (“hack”) the Blog and illegally/irregularly take or distort all or part of any of its digital content, including the “HTML” codes, as well as to access the databases and make use of it for spamming, impersonation, misappropriation or misrepresentation of personal information, and any other unauthorized use.
- Intentionally interfering to damage the reputation of the Blog and its sponsors, with the enjoyment of any user thereof, by any means, including, without limitation, participating in any “denial-of-service” attacks or through the direct or indirect “uploading” of viruses, “adware”, “spyware” or any code that contains materials with an ILLEGAL, malicious purpose, offensive to human rights, individual freedoms, and choices, including religious and political ones.
- ASSOCIATE with, encourage, motivate or incite any person or institution to commit such violations.
- Use the Blog for unauthorized commercial and personal purposes, other than through prior formal contracting with the Blog’s sponsors.
- Never impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim the association or link with any person or entity, or carry out any other fraudulent activity that may compromise the reputation of the Blog and the legal rights of its sponsors.
- Disrespect copyright or other intellectual property rights from materials published or broadcast on the Blog.
About the contents
The CONTENTS are presented: a) in a static and/or transient form for reading on the Blog itself; b) indirectly through the publication of links that lead to other websites or blogs.
When interested in knowing the contents of both types, eventually disclosed as external resources of information or weighting, Visitors understand and accept that they may be taken to other sites, blogs, and pages, thus subjecting themselves to the rules and risks of a digital nature established by their producers/sponsors.
Objectively, by clicking on any of the BLOG links that lead to any external digital environment, Visitors are clarified that they will no longer be on the www.brandingleaks.com Blog. In this way, they must also know and accept the Terms of such possible external sources to access and use them as per their full discretion and in the manner, they choose to do it.
BLOG sponsors reserve the right to change, modify, replace, withdraw, or edit any published content, without the obligation to make any prior notice.
Limitation of liability
The contents produced by the Blog are communicated “AS IS”, “WHERE THEY ARE” and “WHERE AVAILABLE”. The Blog sponsors will not be responsible for losses or damages arising from the IRREGULAR manipulation or interception by third parties of any information or service made available through the BLOG.
Blog’s sponsors, nor any of its managers, directors, officers, or employees, nor any legally contracted supplier or sponsor shall be responsible or have any liability of any kind for any loss or damage you may incur in the event of any failure, interruption, external manipulation, and communication made by Blog’s outsiders.
Limitations of liability include and are not limited to the transmission of any type of virus that may infect people’s equipment, failures of mechanical or electronic equipment, interconnection problems, unauthorized access, miscellaneous technical failures, intent, or human decisions not legitimately authorized.
Blog’s sponsors ensure that they have contracted the best available technological hosting resources to protect the personal data eventually provided by Visitors. Those who become aware of any inappropriate use of their data filed in the Blog archives, and which have been shared since the invasion (“hacking”) or any other illegal access to BLOG’s database, should contact those responsible to intercede with the Blog hosting, identify the “linking sources” and communicate their investigations to the affected Visitors so that they can trigger the responsible authorities or their legal assistance. In this direction, the responsibility of the Blog’s sponsors will be limited to the best possible technical and administrative efforts, aiming to support affected parties in their investigations and punishments to the agents causing the violation and unauthorized use of the Blog’s data.
All materials displayed on the Blog BRANDINGLEAKS.COM are protected by international intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced, adapted, reedited (copy), imitated, and/or distributed without the express authorization of their sponsors.