What divorce lawyers just don’t get about business valuation (Valuation Expert St. Louis & Memphis) http://www.ValuationPodcast.com (314) 541-8163
Hi Welcome to ValuationPodcast.com – A podcast and video series about all things related to business and valuation. My name is Melissa Gragg, and I am a divorce valuation expert in St. Louis, Missouri.
I have the pleasure of discussing Business Valuations from a Divorce Attorney’s Perspective – with my guest Miles Mason, a divorce lawyer in Memphis, Tennessee.
1. What is a business valuation for divorce purposes?
2. How Are Business Assets Divided in Divorce?
3. How do spouses get cheated when divorcing a business owner?
4. What happens to a business during a divorce?
5. What are the most common ways to hide assets in divorce?
6. Why lawyers are intimidated when advising clients about forensic accountants?
7. Why are Marital Balance Sheets “mission critical”?
8. What divorce lawyers just don’t get about business valuation?
9. Will I lose my business in divorce?
10. How can I protect my wealth from divorce?
11. How do I protect my family business from divorce?
CVA, MAFF, CDFA
Expert testimony for financial and valuation issues
Bridge Valuation Partners, LLC
Cell: (314) 541-8163
Miles Mason, Sr.
Miles Mason Family Law Group, PLC
901-683-1850 ext. 210
The post What divorce lawyers just don’t get about business valuation (Valuation Expert St. Louis & Memphis) appeared first on HumanitasConnects.