We’re excited to announce Bulk Actions, a new feature which allows you to share, edit, download, or delete a customized selection of assets all from a single menu.
Don’t worry–all permission levels will stay the same. Admins and collaborators will be able to utilize all four of these functions, and guests will remain limited to the share and download features. While there are many uses for Brandfolder’s Bulk Actions feature, it can be especially useful if you want to:
- Share a customized selection of assets
- Download more than one asset in a single action
- Tag multiple assets at once, to easily create a new Pinned Tag
- Interested? Here’s how to get started.
How To Use Bulk Actions
- Hover over a desired asset and select the gray checkbox that appears in the bottom right corner of that asset.
- Continue selecting your desired assets via these gray checkboxes. To select all visible assets in your browser, choose the “Select All” link in the Bulk Actions menu in the bottom right corner of your browser.
- Once you have selected all of your assets, refer to the Bulk Actions menu, which also provides options to download, share, tag or delete your selection of assets.
- Choose your desired action.
- Go do something great with all the time you’ve saved!
- Ctrl + Shift + A will select all assets
- Ctrl + Shift + X will clear your selection
- To select all assets in a category, simply click the asset count number next to that category’s name
How Are Bulk Actions Helping You?
We hope this new feature makes managing your Brandfolder more efficient than before. We’d love to hear how you’re using Bulk Actions, so drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you think!