Building Your CEO Brand
10 CEO Branding Tips (Infographic)
How to build an Influential Digital Presence for your Brand and Business
“Branding is the ability to constantly create a perception in the minds of your audience/market that there is no product/service that meet their needs and wants by providing distinct value like yours” ~ Bernard Kelvin Clive
To begin with note that where the CEOs personal vision doesn’t align with the company’s vision the brand will eventually fail.
- You are the first brand ambassador of your firm
- Your personal brand is as important as your corporate brand
- Communicate your brand’s value in simple English. (Simplify) succinctly
- Wear your brand daily
- Find out how consumers perceive your brand
- Know what people like most and dislike about your brand
- Invest in Employer Branding
- Never neglect Social Media as part of your brand LinkedIn is a MUST for CEOs)
- Your private and public life are interrelated as long as you are the head.
- Stay transparent, stay trusted!
Bernard Kelvin Clive is Personal Branding Coach/ Amazon bestselling author of “How to Repair Your Broken Brand & Manage Your Reputation” plus over twenty-five published books.